Hello -TOTAL newbies here. My family and I have been roadtrippers for the past five years (coast-to-coast), but by SUV and hotel/motel with some sleep-in-the-SUV nights (cramped but functional). We've done quite a bit of reasearch (attended area RV shows, YouTube reviews and just found this forum), but there's so much to learn. We are first time RV'ers and some of this world is a bit intimidating.
Heavily leaning toward Travato 59G/GL.
- Prefer front benchseat for closer family time while traveling
- Also need the 3rd sleeping option (soon-to-be empty nesters, but planning summer roadtrips with our teenager)
- Prefer gas over diesel and Ram/Ford chasis for furture repair and upkeep
- Any other Class Bs you'd recommend (or have) given these preferences?
- We considered Solis pop-up - but what happens/where do you sleep if raining? (remember we're first-timers)
- If we are not full-timers, how important is lithium battery?
- Any add-on options/ideas for hanging wardrobe?
- Any add-ons or modifications you've made and recommend?
Any advice or insight you have for first time RV'ers and first time buyers is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks and I look forward to reading through and learning more from the threads.