Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-20-2020, 05:26 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default New Member from New Mexico

We are new members from New Mexico. My wife and I have been RVers for nearly 20 years. We started with a Forest River pop-up travel trailer and moved up to a Funfinder hardside. We towed with our 1999 Ford F-150 Club Cab 5.4 V8 and and updated in 2010 to a 2010 F-150 SuperCrew with the newer 5.4 V8 engine. We loved the power and dependability of the F.4 Triton engine.

I suffered a severe injury to my left arm and shoulder two years ago and decided to sell our beloved travel trailer. We sure miss the joy of RV travel and have been considering buying a Travato 59K. We are both 71 years old and believe that a Class B might be the right RV for us to travel in.

We live in Northern New Mexico at the 7,500 foot elevation and enjoy the campgrounds in our area, ( some are over 8,000 feet in elevation), I am not sure how well the 3.5 six cylinder engine would work out for us. We are interested in 2019 and 2020.5 models.

We would like to hear from members who travel in the Travato 59K in the highe mountain elevations.

Thank you,

Roadtoads
Roadtoad is offline   Reply With Quote