Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-28-2023, 04:23 AM   #1

Default Newbie with rare used B+

This looks like a terrific group and I'm happy to join. Have had several RVs in the past, including a 1998 Coach House 192 wide body, but just bought a used 2006 B+ with so many names I'm already losing track: Trail Lite by R-Vision Town And Country on a Chevy Express 3500 chassis. I don't think too many were made before Monaco, which owned Trail Lite by R-Vision, went bankrupt and was succeeded by Navistar. JD Power doesn't have any motorhomes under 29 feet listed under those names for that year, and I haven't found any owner forums so far. The unit is about 22 feet with a rear door, Chevy Vortec 6000 V8 and dual rear wheels. Extremely low mileage and a glossy new paint job, but a few issues from sitting unused for many years. I'd love to hear from other members who own or know of a similar RV as I'm sure we'll have a lot to discuss. Tried to upload image from my photo library, but got "invalid file." Anyway, Happy Travels, all!
piques46 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
r-vision, town and country, trail lite