Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2021, 09:51 PM   #1

Default Not Quite Owners Yet...

Hello,

We are new to RV'ing and are an adventurous couple living in Alberta, Canada, soon moving to BC (where the winters are milder!). We enjoy 4 season activities like biking, hiking, kayaking and skiing; and are looking for a Class B or B+ to help us do this. We also want it to be a 2nd "sometimes" daily driver/grocery getter. And oh, it needs to have a garage for all our adventure toys.

We are not new to camping as my partner has had her TT for 6 or 7 years. We also need the RV to be more on the stealth side, or at as least camper/motorhome looking as possible as the new house we're building has some HOA bylaws that say we are not allowed to park trailers, boats, RV's, campers, etc in our driveway (we are not building a garage). We think we can get away with a Class B - and are willing to take that chance, lol.

We thought originally that the new Winnebago Ekko would be perfect, until we found out about the bylaws. Now, not so much... although we still like it very much - IF you can even get one! Then we thought maybe Revel, but they are extremely expensive here in Canada $(+ $200k) and don't offer as much as the Ekko. So here we are on a mission to find the right RV for us.

If anyone has any ideas, thoughts, etc for anything that might fit the bill, I'd be glad to hear. In the meantime, I'll be surfing the forums for all the info I can find!
navelgazer is offline   Reply With Quote