Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2013, 01:30 PM   #1

Default Rialta Owners in Tampabay Area

Hello all. Well I did buy a Rialta but not the one I asked about before. I got a 2000 VW 22HD. I bought it from a couple who have inherited it and know nothing about it. I am a novice and have never had a motor home. Are there any people in the Tampa Bay area who would like to share their knowledge? I am picking it up on Thursday and will buy lunch or dinner for anyone willing to spend some time with me showing me the ropes. Thanks!!!

DC White

DC White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 06:34 AM   #2

Default Rialta Owners in Tampabay Area

whitedc said:Hello all. Well I did buy a Rialta but not the one I asked about before. I got a 2000 VW 22HD. I bought it from a couple who have inherited it and know nothing about it. I am a novice and have never had a motor home. Are there any people in the Tampa Bay area who would like to share their knowledge? I am picking it up on Thursday and will buy lunch or dinner for anyone willing to spend some time with me showing me the ropes. Thanks!!!

DC White

Hi DC, are you getting to know tour 200HD better now you have had a few months to get to know her!

My name is Brian Kerry & I live in Minneola Florida (Near Orlando) & I am in the same possition as you as I purchased my 2001 HD last February. If interested in shareing knowlege, give me a shout either on here or (preferably) directly at bayrrek@gmail.com (quickest)

Bayrrek is offline   Reply With Quote