Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-08-2020, 05:14 PM   #1

Default Aftermarket front sway bar for 1993 Dodge B350

Hi all, this is my first post ever on here.

I've been looking and searching but I can't seem to find an aftermarket larger from sway bar for our 1993 Dodge B350 Roadtrek camper van. Heck I can't even find a factory one.

Hellwig makes awesome stuff, I got their rear swaybar for my '04 Excursion 6.0L 4WD turbo diesel, and it was an incredible difference.

Our Roadtrek has no rear bar, and would benefit HUGELY from from it. Hellwig makes one thank goodness, have to save up a bit for that one. They don't have a front bar option though.

Any one know of something? Thanks all!

-zeke
zekenator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2020, 05:27 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zekenator View Post
Hi all, this is my first post ever on here.

I've been looking and searching but I can't seem to find an aftermarket larger from sway bar for our 1993 Dodge B350 Roadtrek camper van. Heck I can't even find a factory one.

Hellwig makes awesome stuff, I got their rear swaybar for my '04 Excursion 6.0L 4WD turbo diesel, and it was an incredible difference.

Our Roadtrek has no rear bar, and would benefit HUGELY from from it. Hellwig makes one thank goodness, have to save up a bit for that one. They don't have a front bar option though.

Any one know of something? Thanks all!

-zeke

Hellwig makes good stuff, no doubt. I think I would just replace the bushing and end links in the front to make sure it is working right. In many vans that have understeer and wander issues, putting in a bigger front bar can make it worse instead of better. Swaybars make the opposite end that they are on have more traction, and understeer is a lack of front wheel traction.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote