Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-28-2020, 12:41 AM   #21
JCM

We have had it for 2 weeks and have been camping one weekend.
I don't need a 4 wheel drive as it is not a off road vehicle and is not winterized for cold weather -(snow)
Old 06-28-2020, 05:48 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothskeller View Post
I'm afraid I don't have it quite yet. It was due in April as mentioned above, but then COVID-19 happened, and Ford shut down the Transit manufacturing plant for two months. They're back open now, and my chassis has been manufactured and is currently in transit out to ModVans. They expect to start the conversion before the end of the month and I'll probably have the completed van around the end of July. I can't wait!

Obviously I can't say much about the van itself, but I can say that working with ModVans has been very smooth. P.J. and Laurie have their act together, for sure. No qualms about working with them.
Thank you so much for the reply, @rothskeller. I hope you enjoy yours once it’s ready! My husband and I decided to take the plunge today and reserve one too, so we’ll both be proud owners soon enough! 😊
npeast is offline   Reply With Quote