Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-24-2021, 05:53 PM   #1
Gold Member

Default Anyone tried the"Sprintek USA Ride Enhancement Kit 3500 Sprinter Van Suspension Pkg"?

This package is available at sprinterstore.com and would love to get any feedback of those who have tried it.

My main objective is to make the rear passengers' ride comfort better. My '15 Roadtrek Adventurous TS ('14 Sprinter 3500) feels teeth rattling when going over train tracks and yet going over speed bumps even at very slow speeds causes the dogs to bounce a few feet off the floor. I know that the full airbag big ticket solution is the most ideal scenario but I am curious to anyone who has tried this Sprintek package as a middle of the road solution and can provide feedback.
bumpersignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 01:20 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Don’t waste your money. I don’t think any suspension takes the teeth rattling over RR tracks out. Even VB Air Suspension doesn’t but VB Air Suspension does help tremendously taking out the bounce in the back end. I got the suspension upgrades, factory and after market on my new Sprinter other than VB Air Suspension. I had VB Air suspension in my previous Sprinter but dropped it because I no longer have passengers in the back of the van.
2011 Great West Van Legend Sprinter
2005 Pleasure-way Plateau TS Sprinter
Davydd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2021, 07:49 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Agile Offroad also provides suspension upgrades for 3500 Sprinters. The upgraded suspension on my 2020 Revel is a very significant improvement over stock. Hugely reduces sway, and makes it much nicer on curvy mountain roads. It’s the first time I’ve ever upgraded from stock suspension. Worth every penny. Wish I had done this on my 2013 Roadtrek RS.
Knit is offline   Reply With Quote