Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-02-2020, 07:14 PM   #1

Default Aramis has arrived

My new 2021 Lexor, named Aramis has arrived at the dealer in Florida. Flying down Monday to pick it up and drive it back home to NJ in time for Christmas. We ordered it on 10/13. Lucked out when I shopped around hoping to avoid an 8 month wait and found a dealer who had one coming in that was not spoken for. While the wait was short, it seemed like forever.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5657.jpg (330.6 KB, 32 views)
Old 12-02-2020, 08:23 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketof View Post
My new 2021 Lexor, named Aramis has arrived at the dealer in Florida. Flying down Monday to pick it up and drive it back home to NJ in time for Christmas. We ordered it on 10/13. Lucked out when I shopped around hoping to avoid an 8 month wait and found a dealer who had one coming in that was not spoken for. While the wait was short, it seemed like forever.
Congratulations!
wny-pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:59 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Welcome to the forum ketof!

Do expect some issues with any new rv, but Pleasureway enjoys a very good reputation. And the Lexor packs a lot of good things in a tidy package.

Enjoy!
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2020, 10:36 PM   #4

You will love Aramis. We were very lucky to acquire a 2019 PW Lexor Fl in June. I call it my Tiny house. It was used but only had 4K miles. So essentially new but already shaken down. We absolutely love getting out of town in a relative covid safe environment. I agree -there are an awful lot of system packed into a little space. I was worried about room initially, but have found room for everything we need and a few extras.
jan@gaudaen.net is offline   Reply With Quote