Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-21-2022, 04:41 PM   #1

Default DC distribution panel location in 1994 Roadtrek 190 Versatile Dodge B350 Chassis

Does anyone know where the DC distribution panel with all the fuses is located in a 1994 Roadtrek 190 Versatile? I need someone to trouble shoot a problem and I am 3000 miles away from my van. I just purchased it and have it stored in the Seattle area and I live in Alaska. Thanks for your help.
Garone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 05:38 PM   #2
Platinum Member

I don't have that model.

it MAY be behind a panel below the driver side bed, look for a small screwed in knob holding the panel in place

It is also fairly common for 12 volt DC circuit breakers to trip if the battery has been run down- most circuit breakers have a small red or black plastic tab which will protrude out the side if tripped
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 11:07 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkguitar View Post
I don't have that model.

it MAY be behind a panel below the driver side bed, look for a small screwed in knob holding the panel in place

It is also fairly common for 12 volt DC circuit breakers to trip if the battery has been run down- most circuit breakers have a small red or black plastic tab which will protrude out the side if tripped
Thanks. I will have my guy check it out.
Old 08-21-2022, 11:41 PM   #4
Platinum Member

The 1994 manual on the Roadtrek site lists a Magnetek or Progressive Dynamics converter, but don't show a location.

AFAIK, in those years they used a fuse panel built into the converter so if you can find the converter, you probably will also find the panel.

You really just need to follow the wiring from the coach battery and it should lead you to the converter location.

If you are dealing with the very common no charging from the engine alternator issue, those breakers are separate and in the cabling from the isolator to the battery. Roadtrek was probably using the small metal can breakers by then that they used for many years. They are automatic resetting so they can't be manually reset. They are a very common failure point though. You should find one on each end of the cable from the isolator to the coach battery. They are a small metal can with two terminals on them. Probably about 1.5X.75 inch and silver.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2022, 11:46 PM   #5
Platinum Member

The 1994 manual on the Roadtrek site lists a Magnetek or Progressive Dynamics converter, but don't show a location.

AFAIK, in those years they used a fuse panel built into the converter so if you can find the converter, you probably will also find the panel.

You really just need to follow the wiring from the coach battery and it should lead you to the converter location.

If you are dealing with the very common no charging from the engine alternator issue, those breakers are separate and in the cabling from the isolator to the battery. Roadtrek was probably using the small metal can breakers by then that they used for many years. They are automatic resetting so they can't be manually reset. They are a very common failure point though. You should find one on each end of the cable from the isolator to the coach battery. They are a small metal can with two terminals on them. Probably about 1.5X.75 inch and silver.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2022, 01:12 AM   #6

Thanks. Gives something to go on. You’re a great help. Garone
Old 08-28-2022, 04:20 PM   #7

Default DC Distribution Panel

Just saw your post. I'm a week late so you've probably located the panel. I have the same Roadtrek, year and model. The DC distribution breaker /fuse panel is located under the driver's side rear bench seat. The cover is facing the aisle and must be lowered/ removed to access the breakers / fuses.
versatile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 04:56 PM   #8

Thanks for the info! Garone
Old 08-28-2022, 07:52 PM   #9

In my 1992D190V 250 next to the cabinet under the stove. The battery is under the floor of the passenger seat driver side. Hope this helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20220825_140509146.jpg (79.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20220825_140525098.jpg (181.5 KB, 0 views)
jeomelia is offline   Reply With Quote