Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2017, 09:36 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Send a message via AIM to sewright33 Send a message via MSN to sewright33 Send a message via Yahoo to sewright33
Default Front seats

I have owned 2 roadtreks and the seats being the most comfortable of any vehicle I have owned
I now have a leisure freedom wide body 1997 and when I arrive at the destination my back has a lot of pain
The treky had the lumbar with the knob on the seat and and I never had any problems with the comfort level.
Any others experience this between the two seats
Thanks ann
sewright33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 11:40 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Are the chassis different? MB vs Chevy, for example? I tend to think of seat comfort as being a result of the van manufacturer. That said, sometimes the upfitter buys the base model van and sometimes they buy the upgraded version and that definitely has an impact on seat comfort.

I also think different seats/driving positions work better for different people. I find Honda seats excruciating, but Toyota seats are comfortable. My spouse would not buy a Promaster-based RV because of the seating position, but finds the Transit fits him just fine. You may just not be the geometry the seat was designed for.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:18 AM   #3
Platinum Member

Send a message via AIM to sewright33 Send a message via MSN to sewright33 Send a message via Yahoo to sewright33

The seats look the same and I have arthritis and would hope I am just having a arthritis moment when I hope in thanks
Ann
sewright33 is offline   Reply With Quote