Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-05-2020, 08:23 AM   #1

Default Hello from Alaska

We are restoring a 1995 Roadtrek 190 Popular on a Chevy G30 Van. The passenger side rear door needs a replacement inside handle. I am hoping someone can provide a picture of this hardware. I have searched and searched but very little to be found for that rear door. There seems to be an abundance of information about the front and side doors but this right hand rear door gets missed. I have found a couple of different parts but I am not sure what I need to be looking for. A picture of a functional handle would be very helpful but I'll be glad for any suggestions.
Grizzly Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 01:48 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzly Bear View Post
We are restoring a 1995 Roadtrek 190 Popular on a Chevy G30 Van. The passenger side rear door needs a replacement inside handle. I am hoping someone can provide a picture of this hardware. I have searched and searched but very little to be found for that rear door. There seems to be an abundance of information about the front and side doors but this right hand rear door gets missed. I have found a couple of different parts but I am not sure what I need to be looking for. A picture of a functional handle would be very helpful but I'll be glad for any suggestions.

Welcome to the forum Grizzly Bear!

You're a better man than I. I've had enough to do just to fix and modify my "b" van which is less than half the age of yours.

I assume your back door hardware is different from my '2012, but someone with your model will be along to help. This forum is a great resource.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 04:27 PM   #3
Platinum Member

Hey Griz,

Suggest you start a new thread with this title:

1995 Roadtrek 190 Pop rear door replacement inside handle

cheers, Mike
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 08:37 PM   #4

Default Good Suggestion

Thanks for the suggestion. I did start a new thread with the title you suggested. You may have noticed that was my first post thus a learning process. THANKS!
Grizzly Bear is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
handle, latches, rear door, roadtrek