Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-19-2020, 01:23 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Interesting temp/pressure gauge

Not for our van, but for my old Buick Roadmaster, but could definitely be used for a class B also.

This is a dual reading temp/pressure digital 2 1/6" gauge from Glowshift.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...9ROA0I31&psc=1

It ticked off my list for the Buick because I needed those two readings and space to put any gauges is very limited, plus it is digital so easy to read with it tucked under the dash in a dark area. I will be using it for engine oil pressure and transmission temperature as the Buick has very few actual dash gauges.

They also come in just about any variety of gauges you might want so can have temp/temp, pressure/pressure, and other things, etc.

There is nothing new about dual reading gauges, but the analog ones were always 90 or 150 degree reading so not very accurate and also really hard to read from any distance at all. This is the first really clean one I have run across and I have had good luck with Glowshift gauges in the past.

Might be handy for something like a more accurate water temp plus trans temp in a Promaster.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote