Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-24-2018, 09:25 PM   #1

Default Leaking kitchen faucet in 2008 Pleasure Way Lexor

Hello,

We have a 2008 Pleasure Way Lexor with a kitchen faucet that leaks. I would prefer to fix it if I can identify and find the part I need. It looks like the faucet is attached with brass hoses. I'm not sure how I should deal with those if I need to replace them. Does anyone have any ideas about repairing or replacing the faucet. Thanks for taking the time to look.

Here are pictures of the ball valve.

The first is the ball valve assembled.

The next picture is the ball valve spread apart.

Here are two pictures of the fixture form above and below the counter.

Above counter.

Below counter.

snapperdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 12:18 AM   #2
Platinum Member

I was able to buy parts for the kitchen faucet in my PW Plateau from a hardware store in Grants Pass, Oregon. I believe it was Grover Electrical & Plumbing. The faucet was made by Phoenix and the parts look similar.

You may be able to find parts online or a really good hardware store. I'd like to replace the faucet but I have other more pressing things that need to be repaired and I have a feeling it will take me a lot longer than it should.
Lennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 12:27 AM   #3
Platinum Member

Try this link:

Parts

Probably N1201-5-0 or 1201-5-0 not sure what the difference is. I had to reuse a part because something didn't fit quite right. You can probably call them.
Lennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 09:20 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennie View Post
Try this link:

Parts

Probably N1201-5-0 or 1201-5-0 not sure what the difference is. I had to reuse a part because something didn't fit quite right. You can probably call them.
Thank you so much for your help. It looks just like what I have. I ordered one from an Amazon seller.
Old 04-09-2020, 11:32 PM   #5
Platinum Member

Hi, similar issue here - was that the correct part for your Pleasure Way?

thanks, Mike
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 10:34 PM   #6
Platinum Member

update, my issue was worn o rings on the brass spud.

replaced and plumbers greased

my "off" was good, but with the "on" I had water leaking past o ring and out the backside onto the counter

thanks

Mike
Old 04-11-2020, 11:55 PM   #7

The repair didn't work for us. We replaced the faucet.
Old 04-12-2020, 02:36 AM   #8
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapperdude View Post
The repair didn't work for us. We replaced the faucet.
Actually, I had to replace ours as well and when I googled "repair RV faucet" the first thing it said was "buy new faucet" followed by the steps to replace the faulty one. It appears that the standard RV faucets are not as robust as we might hope.

A curious aside: I installed big box brand faucets in my vanities at home. They work fine but I've replaced the cartridges multiple times and even the hold-down parts that had corroded away. My kitchen faucet is an upgrade delta and over 15 years of daily use has never required any maintenance.
GallenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 11:03 PM   #9
Platinum Member

well, it's working fine now...but replacement could be in the future- something where the faucet doesn;t block the sink as much-

it's a pain reaching back in there on the underside isnt it?

I;d be interested in what was chosen to replace

our AZ water is so hard that I've replaced each of the house faucets a few times each in the 25 years here, hose bibs as well

best thing about our B is that most of the water going into it is on the road- softer water
Old 04-13-2020, 04:31 AM   #10
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkguitar View Post
well, it's working fine now...but replacement could be in the future- something where the faucet doesn;t block the sink as much-

it's a pain reaching back in there on the underside isnt it?

I;d be interested in what was chosen to replace

our AZ water is so hard that I've replaced each of the house faucets a few times each in the 25 years here, hose bibs as well

best thing about our B is that most of the water going into it is on the road- softer water
My faucet wouldn't work in the OPs situation as his appears to be a single handle. Mine is an old, 2-hole design. A possible single handle that's higher might be a bar sink faucet. Incidentally, I didn't buy a RV faucet. I ordered a Kohner, a Moen, and a Delta on Amazon. Tried them all and the Moen worked and fit the best. Sent the others back. Love that return policy.
GallenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 01:40 PM   #11
Bronze Member

Thumbs up Leaking Kitchen Faucet - fixed

Our newly acquired rig had within 24hrs developed a massive water leak due to same failed Faucet Cartridge, but after a days work and many hours of phone and internet research I located the needed OEM replacement kit (6-1201-5-0) sourced through Homefixitpart.com HFP#P10-01-221. Did the trick -easy install.
Santee2005PWTD is offline   Reply With Quote