Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2018, 12:58 PM   #21
Platinum Member

That was a nice comparison review!
Old 06-06-2018, 05:50 PM   #22
Platinum Member

Default Thanks for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponti33602 View Post
If you have a glass of water maybe not. Glass of wine and you prob think they okay. My wife loves them. They do fold up small and fit in a nice zippered bag.

https://www.amazon.com/TravelChair-1...2BL&ref=plSrch

I read that they are pretty low to the ground..is that true????
Roadtrek Adventuous RS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 07:58 PM   #23

Thanks for the thoughtful responses. My wife and I spent a day watching YouTube videos from Ultramobility. Great videos. He did a review of the Midwest Automotive van, albeit a passenger model, and he thought it was great. Midwest Automotive makes an all electric model with a compressor frig. I would like some ice and a bottle of wine, couple of beer chilled, etc. We would like to do some tailgating at games and concerts.

I worry that they dont make a lot of them and I don’t have many people who can review them. There is a dealer in St Louis who carries both MA and PW but have neither in stock. They are about 4 hours from our summer lake house so hopefully we can visit this summer. Otherwise, there’s a dealer in Tampa that carries both and usually have them on the lot. They are about 7 hours from our FL home in the panhandle. We might visit them after the summer to check them out. By then, I hope PW will have 2019 models out.

Thanks again.

Mike (Da Bears)
Dbears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 10:16 PM   #24

Have you given a thought to having a small trailer? SylvanSport makes a well made Go Easy that would well without a lot of weight...305 max. We have had a Go and they are very well made and are thinking of getting the Easy so we have that extra space you talked about. I don’t like clutter, so it takes care of that.
Kdbjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 11:02 PM   #25

Having towed both wave runners and boats I do not want to tow anything. A hitch carrier is okay if needed but if we really need space we would definitely go 170”
Dbears is offline   Reply With Quote