Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-26-2020, 03:21 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default Older Pleasure-Way paint codes

Hi everyone,
I was recently in touch with Doug Michasiw from Pleasure-Way, for I was looking for the original paint codes for my 1996 rig, as I needed to repaint some of the lower parts. He sent me the color chart that I am sharing with you guys.
Hope this will be useful.
If you want a sample view, go to PPG Deltron site and enter the code number example PPG4204 for my truck. A cross reference will also be available.

Have a nice day
Attached Files
File Type: doc Paint code.doc (42.0 KB, 131 views)
Soyouz9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 11:00 PM   #2
Bronze Member

Many thanks for this. This will be handy for my Lexor 2004
pomerlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 02:53 AM   #3
Platinum Member

That is very useful, thanks!
Lennie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 04:07 PM   #4
Platinum Member

Glad you found the codes you need. I needed to touch up a few places on my 2006 Roadtrek on a Chevy chassis and the paint code was a Pontiac color. Just proves you never know on a B, any B.
Doneworking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 04:27 PM   #5

How would I get the codes for a 2006 Pleasure-Way lower skirt. I need the lime green (sort of). The skirt was damaged from the tire throwing trash up. Fixing the fiber glass was easy.. but matching the paint has been a real challenge.
kojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 04:35 PM   #6
Bronze Member

If this is a factory color .... send an email to philn@pleasureway.com with your coach serial number. This number is printed on a tag inside a cabinet door visible when you open the door.

Good luck
pomerlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 04:51 PM   #7
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojo View Post
How would I get the codes for a 2006 Pleasure-Way lower skirt. I need the lime green (sort of). The skirt was damaged from the tire throwing trash up. Fixing the fiber glass was easy.. but matching the paint has been a real challenge.
That colour is DBC3761
It’s called Sage.

Paint codes are also found on the drivers side door jamb sticker although not sure how far back that goes, but it’s easy enough to look there.

If you folks with PWs join the actual Pleasure Way Owners Group, you’ll find all that information and more. Groups.io/PWOG Model information and VIN are needed. This groups been going since 1990 or so. Lots of history and information specific to PWs.
bl_smith25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 06:44 PM   #8
Lou
Platinum Member

Last year our Pleasure-Way was scraped and damaged by a front end loader and one side had to be repaired and repainted. It looks brand new now. I asked if they could touch up other side or give me paint # to buy. They told me that when you do touch ups it seems fine at first but after they dry it shows up even more than the scratch because the original paint would have faded. Now I know why the touch ups on the back of my car didn't work out. They looked good at first but not so much later on and I thought it was my incompetence.
Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 07:19 PM   #9

For what it's worth, In my younger days I restored several "muscle cars". One of them I just repainted the bad spots (most of the car). I went to a place near me that mixes paint for body shops. They examined the paint, and matched it perfectly to even the faded original paint. It was a very good match! However, I had to have a compressor, paint gun etc. to do the job, and... it is expensive. So my advice is to go with as close as possible match, and just take your time repainting it.
kojo is offline   Reply With Quote