Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-30-2021, 10:19 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default Opinion of Agile Off-road RIP Kit

Hi-

Just wondering if anyone has experience with:
https://agileoffroad.com/rip-kit-mercedes-sprinter/

They just quoted me a little under $5k for their kit installed on our 2018 Winnebago Era (3500 EXT platform, RWD). We're looking to get a little more ground clearance and a better ride in back.

Thanks!

-dm
KitsapEra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 10:41 PM   #2
Platinum Member

I debated doing this on our Sprinter Van but instead had them send me custom tuned Fox shocks and then upgraded my tires and added Sumo springs. I was so satisfied with the improvement in ride quality (for a pretty reasonable price) that I didn't bother going any further. Of course, this didn't include the 2" lift but I didn't feel the need for that anyway in our shorter Sprinter.
jrobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 06:40 PM   #3

We have Sprinter Class B (Era) 2019 70A 4x4, we did the Agile RIP, and it is an amazing improvement. Prior I tried sumo springs, have them in garage, they did not do much to improve the ride if you ask me. AGILE RIP is a true suspension upgrade, it adds a extra left spring (they actually swap out the factory to their's, they have you weight your rig front and back at truck scale, and tune the shocks to match (so you want to do this with your rig load how you normally use it)...ours sits level and again huge improvement on the ride both on streets, highway and dirt roads. Best investment we have made, next to lithium batteries would be #2!!!
mdstrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 03:40 PM   #4
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitsapEra View Post
Hi-

Just wondering if anyone has experience with:
https://agileoffroad.com/rip-kit-mercedes-sprinter/

They just quoted me a little under $5k for their kit installed on our 2018 Winnebago Era (3500 EXT platform, RWD). We're looking to get a little more ground clearance and a better ride in back.

Thanks!

-dm
I decided to buy the RIP kit after reading comments by many satisfied owners.

I ordered the kit in Aug. 2021 and was given a Dec. 2021 anticipated ship date. I called them in mid-Dec. and they weren't able to predict when my order will be shipped as several items are still back ordered.
Old 01-12-2022, 01:33 PM   #5
Platinum Member

Default Follow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmb496 View Post
I decided to buy the RIP kit after reading comments by many satisfied owners.

I ordered the kit in Aug. 2021 and was given a Dec. 2021 anticipated ship date. I called them in mid-Dec. and they weren't able to predict when my order will be shipped as several items are still back ordered.
Agile contacted me Tue. Jan. 11 and said my RIP kit is shipping to me Jan. 12.