Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-22-2022, 02:46 AM   #1

Default Paint question

I have a 2001 Chevrolet 210 roadtrek the paint color on the decal says DuPont 8343 when searching for the color match shows it’s a dodge paint color . Did roadtrek paint their vehicles or did Chevrolet paint them . I’m talking about the lower panels any help would be appreciated looking to find touch up paint to cover a scratch on the wheel well
Wilkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 11:19 AM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilkie View Post
I have a 2001 Chevrolet 210 roadtrek the paint color on the decal says DuPont 8343 when searching for the color match shows it’s a dodge paint color . Did roadtrek paint their vehicles or did Chevrolet paint them . I’m talking about the lower panels any help would be appreciated looking to find touch up paint to cover a scratch on the wheel well

It probably means that it is a Dodge color, but was painted by Roadtrek with Dupont aftermarket paint.

I think that you probably mean it is a Chevy 200 on a cutaway chassis, so most of the body was fiberglass with no OEM paint. Only the cab would have been painted by GM. It may be that Roadtrek wanted to use the same paint and color for the 200 as all the other models had on them from Dodge. The 200 was the only Chevy in 2001.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 12:32 PM   #3

Thanks for the information
Wilkie is offline   Reply With Quote