Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-23-2019, 02:56 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigaGeek View Post
Just yesterday, August 11th, I was fortunate enough to meet with Philippe of Panoramic RV in the beautiful White Mountains of New Hampshire. He was getting some R & R, doing some camping and hiking while traveling in his Panoramic demo model, which was constructed earlier in the year. We had a wonderful conversation.

First, I must say that I got the feeling that Phil is a sincere, passionate RV enthusiast who is dedicated to excellence. While showing me the unit from top to bottom, he mentioned a few minor areas where they had already made design tweaks for newer builds, based on customer feedback and his own testing on the road. Excellent!

I would agree with Neil Balthhaser from the Ultramobility Channel - The coach buildout is very well designed, constructed and insulated with impressive attention to detail. Everything feels and looks tight. My main concern was whether my 6'2" frame could comfortably fit in the cross-coach bed. I'm happy to say that I fit just fine in my stocking feet with a pillow under my head, but if I were much taller it could have been a deal breaker. My dorky bones were just about the limit for the bed in this rig without going partially diagonal.

My other questions regarding their A/C and battery options were answered as well.

Sitting in the front jump seat, with its built-in lumbar support, was more comfortable to me than any similar seat I've tried from other manufacturers. For a person around my size, I requested that he consider making the seat back just a few inches taller, but that was a minor issue since I'd probably only have smaller framed guests sitting there anyway. The front lounge table design/build is among the best I've seen yet in any similar floorplan.

My next step will be to send Phil an order sheet with my favorite boxes checked to obtain a quote. Then I can fully weigh all the factors against the other option at the top of my list. I believe that the Panoramic will be an excellent choice for anyone looking for this type of layout. Here's the download link to the form if anyone else is interested: Specs and Order Form
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but, you are absolutely going to hate the limited length in sleeping capacity. You are going diagonal whether you like it or not.
Spyder777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 12:51 PM   #22

Yes, as Panoramic RV has crested a NY state subsidiary that allows them to sell directly to US customers.
billwebster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 12:55 PM   #23

Yes, they have created a US subsidiary to sell directly to US customers.
billwebster is offline   Reply With Quote