Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-15-2021, 11:32 PM   #1

Default Please help me out with a photo of city water connection

Hello,
I am the new owner of a 2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT. I purchased it from a previous owner and am thrilled with it. I know I am new to this forum but maybe another Simplicity owner can help me out. It appears that my city water hook-up is missing. I am trying to get a replacement part I need a couple of photographs that show exactly what the city water connection looks like. I am asking someone to send a few pics from the straight on view as well as underneath showing where it connects to. Thanks all in advance.
realmcc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 12:37 AM   #2
Platinum Member

I went looking for a lark & couldn't find one for the 2019 Simplicity.

But I did find this link for maybe previous model.owners looking to modify the existing water delivery system.
Full Timer in a 2005 Roadtrek Versatile 190/Super Modified & Lifted, Two 220ah Lifeline 6 Volt AGMs in Series, 250 watts Solar, Victron BMV712 Meter & Victron MTTP 100V/30A Solar Controller, Magnum MMS1012 Inverter Charger, Onan 2.8 Generator, Novakool R3800 Fridge & more ...
themexicandoctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 05:07 AM   #3
Platinum Member

this video help ?

about 4:35 in

Mike
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 01:59 PM   #4

Yes, I've seen this video and have captured the image of the city water fill. I was hoping that someone who owns a late model Simplicity could take some additional photos from different angles so I could have the full picture. Thanks for responding.
realmcc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 02:17 PM   #5
Platinum Member

All Roadtrek Promaster models since 2015 have had the city water fill in the same spot... and I think one of the members over on FB posted a bunch of photos for you yesterday.

I wouldn't even bother to install it at the spot it normally comes on because you will invariably rip it off again if you go on any more interesting roads. (along with the shore power plug which also hangs under the rear bumper - which my dealer moved up onto the side.)

Take it to any local RV shop and they should be able to do this... and move it somewhere that it won't keep getting knocked off.
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme
mumkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2021, 03:27 PM   #6
Platinum Member

That is about the dumbest place to put the city water fill that I have ever seen (hanging down 2-3" below the rear bumper). Moving that to the driver's side of the van would be my first modification to that van.
jrobe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
city water, roadtrek simplicity srt