Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-09-2015, 05:28 PM   #61
Platinum Member

Default Re: possible full time Class B next year

My only question would be why did you leave your guitar and cat? Neither take up much space.
stanw909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 01:41 AM   #62
Bronze Member

Default Re: possible full time Class B next year

wincrasher, thanks, I dropped Glenn a line. Had his car for a while... and thanks for the FB link Davydd

stanw909, yeah I tried to get a cheap guitar off ebay but it arrived broken. I just didn't want to bring my only guitar. It's not that expensive but it would be hard to replace, and like the cat, I was worried about temps going up and down and just safety in general. It's a whole separate topic but I have to look at the small print of my good sam/national general insurance; I got $10,000 extra for belongings coverage but thought I read something that they only cover up to the cost of the van, and my roadtrek, at least according to bluebook, is pretty much worthless. So I'm worried I may not be covered at all..

anyway, another big problem has come up with my fridge and electric dying, but I think it best go under another topic.
kellyllek is offline   Reply With Quote