Good morning fellow enthusiasts. I trust all are well. I was thinking about adding an aluminum ladder to the rear door of my 2014 190 Popular (2013 Chevy Chassis). I searched and I probably missed any prior post on the subject.
My reasoning for doing so are:
1. Have ability to reach AC area/roof if needed whilst underway;
2. Potential mount location for rear area light;
3. Potential mount location for antenna (2 way radio);
4. Potential mount location for outdoor chairs;
5. And the least important and functional reason, I think they look nice, call me weird...
Anyway if any of you fine folks have any ideas or have done the same, I respectfully request your guidance/experience/comment with the project.
Have a wonderful day! Best. Shorty sends...