Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-18-2021, 10:15 PM   #1

Default Roadtrek Zion SRT monitor panel indicator light malfunction

I have an interesting issue with my 2019 Zion SRT's monitor panel. I've tried to Google the issue, and searched all the threads in the forum, but have yet to find anyone listing a similar issue.
At the start of spring I had to take my zion srt into the RAM dealership to have basic service done on it. After picking it up I took it to an RV/Semi car wash to pep her for the coming camping season.
I got her home and went over my pre-seasonal check-list. When I checked the LPG, Fresh, Gray, and Black tank levels they were incorrectly showing full, even thought I knew they were all near empty before taking her to the dealership for service. I assumed some of the sensors got wet when the van was washed, so blew it off and figured they would go back to normal after everything dried. Well, I checked again 2 weeks later and all the indicator lights still come on as though they're full. I double checked the LPG's on tank gauge and like I said, it was near empty, and the fresh, gray, and black tanks were all still in their winterized state with a small amount of RV winterizing fluid.
Before I start blind troubleshooting by switching off the breaker/pulling fuses/checking wiring on the sensors, I wanted to (hopefully) save time by seeing if anyone else here has experienced the same.
Pelican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 04:07 AM   #2
Platinum Member

While these gauges are notoriously inaccurate and I stopped bothering to even check them back in 2005, that is rather unique. No one else has reported it on any of the Roadtrek facebook pages where I am a member.
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme
mumkin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
indicator light, monitor panel, zion srt