Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-05-2015, 01:32 AM   #1

Default Seat Covers RT 190

2015 RT 190 Popular: Nifty "captain" driver and passenger seats...they are leather, and would like to find covers to fit during outings where we might be a tad grubby getting back in, or doggy wants up ...tried variety of the usual suspects...from Amazon to Whitney...RT has their own "style" with a little higher head rest...perfect fit is NOT an issue...just looking for some protection from trip grime and in and out grind....any suggestions?..........thanks gang.........jbsedona.........
jbsedona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 02:13 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Default Re: Seat Covers RT 190

Just bumping this up

I bought some seat covers almost a decade ago I guess. The came from a big box auto parts type of store. I've used them in 4 RV's now - I just reuse them, moving them from one RV to the next. I don't remember the brand but they're probably not still made anyway. They were not expensive.

The tightest fit was on the Roadtrek I had. It was a height issue not width. The RT seat back was just a bit taller than the seat cover. It worked good enough though.

I had to cut a slit and hole for armrests. Some armrest pop off easily and some I can't figure out how to get them off.
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 06:11 PM   #3

Default Re: Seat Covers RT 190

Thanks...the RT seat height is a toughie...but I found a Bell, (yeah, the helmet folks) product on Amazon; super cheap, ($10.) that are tall enough and just fill the bill....not gorgeous, but will do the job....
jbsedona is offline   Reply With Quote