Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2014, 05:10 PM   #1

Default Service in Colorado

I'm in the early stages of research for a Class B, and of course reliable service is a big issue which might sway my choice of manufacturer. I would appreciate hearing about your experiences, good or bad, with any RV service centers in Colorado. Cheers!
dfsmithgj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:08 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Default Re: Service in Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfsmithgj
I'm in the early stages of research for a Class B, and of course reliable service is a big issue which might sway my choice of manufacturer. I would appreciate hearing about your experiences, good or bad, with any RV service centers in Colorado. Cheers!

the unique thing about B's as opposed to other RV's is the chassis is usually done at the the car dealer that sells the chassis

with the bigger rv's its usually an rv dealer or rv/big truck service center.

if i weer buying a B and servicing was a consideration i would look at car dealers/van dealer.
gerrym51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:50 PM   #3

Default Re: Service in Colorado

I should have been more clear. I'm referring to service on the RV addition (the stuff installed by Roadtrek, Pleasure-Way, Thor, etc) rather than the chassis and engine, that is, warranty work and repairs on the home components e.g stove, tanks, generator, cabinetry etc. So, after buying the RV, what has been your experience with the RV dealer service? How did they respond to your problems? Thanks!
dfsmithgj is offline   Reply With Quote