Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-26-2019, 04:23 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default third seat for Roadtrek

Greetings
I am the new owner of a 2002 Dodge Roadtrek 190 Popular. Someone has removed the 3rd seat, the one behind the passenger. I am looking for a replacement with a seat belt. Any suggestions or help appreciated. THANKS.
Steve
sehsteve@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 05:52 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehsteve@gmail.com View Post
Greetings
I am the new owner of a 2002 Dodge Roadtrek 190 Popular. Someone has removed the 3rd seat, the one behind the passenger. I am looking for a replacement with a seat belt. Any suggestions or help appreciated. THANKS.
Steve

Welcome to the forum Steve!

Your '2002 was probably the last model year on the Dodge chassis. That should mean there are plenty of models like yours. I hope someone comes up with a spare one in good shape they will sell you cheap.

Meanwhile, you can spend some time familiarizing and fixing whatever else needs attention. This forum is a good source of information, so if you have any other questions, ask away!

Good luck.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 07:59 PM   #3
Platinum Member

You might try Mr ed's post in this thread regarding a source for rv parts in Chehalis, WA.

http://www.classbforum.com/forums/f8...html#post93972
Old 06-02-2019, 04:39 PM   #4
Bronze Member

Hi Steve, I have the last model year for the Dodge 190 Popular. It is a 2002 Dodge Chassis but a 2003 Roadtrek model year. I removed my 3rd seat (blue) for added space. I have the seat, the back pad, the seat belt, and the base cabinet that I removed 10 years ago and is wrapped in plastic wrap in the event I would want to reinstall it. I highly doubt that will ever happen and would sell it to you but shipping may be very expensive. If you are planning a trip through Montana let me know and you can check it out.
Bozeorbust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 04:54 PM   #5
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozeorbust View Post
Hi Steve, I have the last model year for the Dodge 190 Popular. It is a 2002 Dodge Chassis but a 2003 Roadtrek model year. I removed my 3rd seat (blue) for added space. I have the seat, the back pad, the seat belt, and the base cabinet that I removed 10 years ago and is wrapped in plastic wrap in the event I would want to reinstall it. I highly doubt that will ever happen and would sell it to you but shipping may be very expensive. If you are planning a trip through Montana let me know and you can check it out.
That's what I love about this forum. Let's hope the OP checks back and reads your post.
Old 06-02-2019, 07:20 PM   #6
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowiebowie View Post
That's what I love about this forum. Let's hope the OP checks back and reads your post.
THANKS for the info about the 3rd seat. I am very new to this forum and not sure how best to respond so hope you get this.
I am very interested in the seat and you can email me at sehsteve@gmail.com
or call me @ 626 755 5664. We need this seat so our son can camp with his two girls and/or we can accomodate a granddaughter.
THANKS again,
Steve
Old 06-02-2019, 07:22 PM   #7
Bronze Member

THANKS for the info about the 3rd seat. I am very new to this forum and not sure how best to respond so hope you get this.
or call me @ 626 755 5664. We need this seat so our son can camp with his two girls and/or we can accomodate a granddaughter.
THANKS again,
Steve
Old 06-02-2019, 07:30 PM   #8
Bronze Member

THANKS again,
Steve
Old 06-02-2019, 07:53 PM   #9
Bud
Platinum Member

Hi Steve, if the seat offer does not work out:

I have a little newer Chevrolet 190. I removed the 3rd seat and box under.... I made a platform for something that weighed 60 pounds and strapped it down. Also used the seat and shoulder belt to secure it for 6 years but the seat is back now.

If I needed a seat, I would like you try to find one. But it would not be difficult to make one because with mine, I could use the existing seat and should belt. Your Dodge 190 may not provide a relative simple solution. Hope you find one.

Bud
Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 10:27 PM   #10
Bronze Member

Hi Steve, I pulled out the seat and all the pieces and cabinet with hardware and seat belt come to about 37 lbs without shipping boxes and packaging. It looks like it will fit in 2 boxes 2.5' x 2' x 1.5'. I took pictures and will email them to you (I can't seem to post them). I seem to recall that this seat together with the front passenger seat is supposed to become a 3rd seat.
Old 06-03-2019, 12:13 AM   #11
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozeorbust View Post
Hi Steve, I pulled out the seat and all the pieces and cabinet with hardware and seat belt come to about 37 lbs without shipping boxes and packaging. It looks like it will fit in 2 boxes 2.5' x 2' x 1.5'. I took pictures and will email them to you (I can't seem to post them). I seem to recall that this seat together with the front passenger seat is supposed to become a 3rd seat.
Did you mean 3rd bed?
Old 06-03-2019, 12:25 AM   #12
Bronze Member

Thanks! Yes, 3rd bed.
Old 10-10-2019, 02:06 AM   #13

Hi! I am new to this and don't know how to post a question. I am looking for the metal support that attaches to the wall for the third seat in a Roadtrek 2006 210 Popular. I have the seat, but not the metal support for the back of the seat that it is supposed to slide into.
dchristaortiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 01:12 PM   #14
Bronze Member

Not sure where to find one. Have you considered some heavy duty velcro?