Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-12-2019, 08:47 PM   #1
Gold Member

Default Trailer Lights wiring

I have a 2018 chassis and a 2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT. Has anyone added a trailer connector to one. I added the hitch and cant find that there is already on, I did find a trailer break harness. i think most any year chassis would be the same.
larrylwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 02:24 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrylwill View Post
I have a 2018 chassis and a 2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT. Has anyone added a trailer connector to one. I added the hitch and cant find that there is already on, I did find a trailer break harness. i think most any year chassis would be the same.
I can't figure out what is your question exactly but I used this kit on my 2018/2019 Simplicity SRT.
Old 06-13-2019, 04:29 PM   #3
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larrylwill View Post
I have a 2018 chassis and a 2019 Roadtrek Simplicity SRT. Has anyone added a trailer connector to one. I added the hitch and cant find a light harness, I did find a trailer break harness. i think most any year chassis would be the same.
Yes looks like something got lost. I was asking how you connected the trailwe lights. I think that kit would work. Looks like I have to remove the inside back cornor plastic to remove the lenses. Thanks. I will try a couple of diodes first one from the break wire and one from the turn signal wire.
larrylwill is offline   Reply With Quote