Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-24-2021, 01:42 AM   #21
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davydd View Post
When I was in the Navy we were give three choices for our first duty. I put in Reykjavik, Iceland, Adak, Alaska and a ship. I got the ship.

Ever since I wonder about going there but I have too many places to go before. This January we will go on a package tour to Australia and New Zealand and then stay over after the tour in New Zealand visiting friends.

I had an obsession with Wales and I got there. I have an obsession with Finland as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by avanti View Post
We were there in late June, and most of the roads inland were still closed due to snow and mud. On the plus side, that time of year you get to see the midnight sun.

When we go back (and we very likely will), we will consider a guided trip into the mountains. Likely see more than if we tried it on our own. They have some amazing vehicles.

That was one of our best trips ever. Not to be missed.
Great report ...
Full Timer in a 2005 Roadtrek Versatile 190/Super Modified & Lifted, Two 220ah Lifeline 6 Volt AGMs in Series, 250 watts Solar, Victron BMV712 Meter & Victron MTTP 100V/30A Solar Controller, Magnum MMS1012 Inverter Charger, Onan 2.8 Generator, Novakool R3800 Fridge & more ...
themexicandoctor is offline   Reply With Quote