Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-11-2022, 09:07 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default Water Pressure

I have a 2018 Roadtrek Zion SRT. My first stop after dewinterization was a campground in Louisiana where I had partial hookups (electricity and water). The sink and toilet worked fine at first, but after three days the pressure fell to almost nothing. I could barely fill the toilet with the requisite water covering. I tried disconnecting the water hose and letting it run to see if there was something in the hose, but the water ran fine. I drove to a campground in Alabama, hooked up, and still had the problem. Has anybody else had this problem and what did you do to correct it? Thanks --
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 09:36 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Are you talking about using the water pump or city water hookup? If the water pump near the water pump there should be a fitting with a clear top and metal screen inside. You can unscrew the clear top and clean anything caught inside.
Previously: 1999 36' Foretravel, 1998 Newell, 1993 Newell
folivier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 10:41 PM   #3
Bronze Member

I didn't turn on the water pump since I was hooked up to city water.
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 07:59 PM   #4
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
I have a 2018 Roadtrek Zion SRT. My first stop after dewinterization was a campground in Louisiana where I had partial hookups (electricity and water). The sink and toilet worked fine at first, but after three days the pressure fell to almost nothing. I could barely fill the toilet with the requisite water covering. I tried disconnecting the water hose and letting it run to see if there was something in the hose, but the water ran fine. I drove to a campground in Alabama, hooked up, and still had the problem. Has anybody else had this problem and what did you do to correct it? Thanks --
About once or twice a week I ask this same question, why would anyone hook up the water?...just fill the tank....so many horror stories
ChicagoTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 08:07 PM   #5
Bud
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoTom View Post
About once or twice a week I ask this same question, why would anyone hook up the water?...just fill the tank....so many horror stories
Because there are success stories too. Doesn't avanti like a hot shower, but maybe he's just filling the fresh water tank?
Bud is offline   Reply With Quote