Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-13-2011, 03:57 PM   #1

Default 1999 Rialta HD tires

What tires (Make, Model @ size) are recommended for my 1999 Rialta HD? I've heard correct size is very important. Where would I go to get them?

Don1936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #2
rem
Gold Member

Yes there are two different sizes. The front 195/65 R 16c, load range D, 70 PSI. The rear 215/65R16 c,load range D, 70 PSI. I use Continental Vanco

rem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 06:31 PM   #3

Two differant Tire Sales Companies thought the front tire size was in error. Could someone give me the deminsions again for the 1999 Rialta HD tire size for Continental Vanco Front and Rear.

E-mail me at: riordan36@gmail.com

Don1936 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:01 PM   #4

Well if any of you are considering changing your tires... you're probably going to have a heck of a time finding tires that fit with the load rating you need. However, search no more!

I found some Nokian WR C Van tires in a 20565R15 size with the C-PLY load rating i need. (I chose to get rid of the silly factory staggered fitment...there is no benefit to it!) There's a website that I buy tires from that has a good deal on them right now. Great service, and best of all - fast, free shipping.

Here is a link to the tire:

http://www.tiresbyweb.com/p-89.....an-wr-c-...

They are really good tires, they work very well on my Rialta. They are quiet, which i really appreciate. Also, they are so much better in winter weather (michigan) than the tires i had on before.

The promotion that they have going on right now is for $10 off of 1 tire or $40 off a set of 4. Enter CARCLUB at checkout for the deal.

Hope this helps, fellow Rialta owners!

Go4Gold is offline   Reply With Quote