Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-05-2011, 02:29 AM   #1
Platinum Member

Default Kitchen faucet find!!

I should have posted this here originally but didn't see the topic heading:

I have a 1999 HD. I know in the older units, the kitchen faucet is too low and too shallow. You can't even fill or wash most dishes with this. I found the ULTIMATE replacement at Lowe's. It fits perfectly, pivots, has the pull out sprayer and can spray a solid stream or needle spray streams. The water pressure in the Rialta operates it just right and it is much better than the orignal equipment. It is nickel plate and has two handles which makes it easy to turn off without getting the counter wet like the old one. It also fits just right and clears the back wall and roof vent pipe behind the faucet. It looks like it belongs in the Rialta. It has a higher neck like the new Rialta models' faucets. Here is the info:

Mfg: AquaSource 2-Handle Pull-Down Lavatory Faucet, Model #0476590A

I spent hours looking for the perfect retro-fit and this was the best!! I think it ran about $80 or so but well worth it. So nice to have that pull out sprayer to even fill a stock pot at the side of the sink. The pull out hose stays behind the false wall under the cabinet so it isn't a problem with rattles or clearance.

CGAZ Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:24 PM   #2
Pip

CGAZ Paul said:

I should have posted this here originally but didn't see the topic heading:

I have a 1999 HD. I know in the older units, the kitchen faucet is too low and too shallow. You can't even fill or wash most dishes with this. I found the ULTIMATE replacement at Lowe's. It fits perfectly, pivots, has the pull out sprayer and can spray a solid stream or needle spray streams. The water pressure in the Rialta operates it just right and it is much better than the orignal equipment. It is nickel plate and has two handles which makes it easy to turn off without getting the counter wet like the old one. It also fits just right and clears the back wall and roof vent pipe behind the faucet. It looks like it belongs in the Rialta. It has a higher neck like the new Rialta models' faucets. Here is the info:

Mfg: AquaSource 2-Handle Pull-Down Lavatory Faucet, Model #0476590A

I spent hours looking for the perfect retro-fit and this was the best!! I think it ran about $80 or so but well worth it. So nice to have that pull out sprayer to even fill a stock pot at the side of the sink. The pull out hose stays behind the false wall under the cabinet so it isn't a problem with rattles or clearance.

Pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:36 PM   #3

Pip & Paul, Thanks so much for posting this link. We're modifying many parts of our Rialta, and this saves us a lot of research for a faucet that you can actually fit a pan underneath!

RoadRebecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 10:49 AM   #4
Platinum Member

when I bought my Rialta ,i coulndt understand the useless faucet

you bring the right solution, thanks

Dan