Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2011, 05:57 PM   #1

Default Nokian WR C Tires?

Ok everyone,

I'm considering changing my tires. And i'm having a heck of a time finding tires that would fit, with the load rating i need. I found some Nokian WR C Van tires in a 21565R16 size, i've decided to get rid of that silly factory staggered fitment. There's a website that i'm considering buying tires from that has a good deal on them right now which is what has kind of persuaded me to buy them.

Here is the tire:
http://www.tiresbyweb.com/p-89.....tires.aspx

They seem like really good tires but i'm just wondering if anyone has heard anything about them or has had them on a Rialta Camper?

Thanks, i appreciate it!

Go4Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #2

Go4Gold,

I recently had the same tires put on and i love them so far. I went with the 215/65R16 all the way around. So far they are excellent performers in wet and dry driving. I haven't tested them yet in the winter - although they are winter rated so i am expecting them to perform very well.

I purchased mine through TiresByWeb.com as your post suggested you were looking at. They were extremely helpful and seemed to know a lot more about Rialtas than i expected. The shipping was very quick, roughly 3 days to get the tires to me.

Overall very pleased with my experiences and the tires.

Let me know what you ended up doing!

RialtaOwner09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 11:59 PM   #3

Tackie to ask .... BUT .... Can you share the cost of tires plus shipping ?

tahoeartisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #4
Bronze Member

Baldeagle said:Tackie to ask .... BUT .... Can you share the cost of tires plus shipping ?

I am using the Continental VANCO 2 tires - size 216/65 R16 C on all 4.....so far so good.

There are a host of online tire stores that will ship to your front door. It was $15 for my local tire store to mount and balance one on my spare wheel.

Bob and Dedra is offline   Reply With Quote