Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-28-2012, 05:38 AM   #1

Default Sunshade for Rialta?

I recently purchased a 2002 Rialta QD and would like to find a sunshade for the windshield area. Does anyone know where I can find this product?

Wahooswoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:16 AM   #2
rem
Gold Member

The silver shade that folds you can get at Walmart or auto store.

The curtain that snaps on Winabago or have one made at a boat or carseat repair shop

rem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:01 AM   #3

Wahooswoman said:I recently purchased a 2002 Rialta QD and would like to find a sunshade for the windshield area. Does anyone know where I can find this product?

I am looking for a sunshade that fits the dimensions of the RV windshield. I bought sunshades for my other vehicles that were exact fits for the windshields and would like to find one for the RV. I have the curtain for overnight parking; however, I need one for everyday use during the day while the RV is parked at stores, restaurants, parks, etc.

Wahooswoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:04 PM   #4
rem
Gold Member

I'm not sure if they call mine a sun shade. I bought it at wallmart & it folds to cover the inside windshield, it also protects the dash.

rem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #5

SpiritJudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:29 PM   #6

Wahooswoman said:I recently purchased a 2002 Rialta QD and would like to find a sunshade for the windshield area. Does anyone know where I can find this product? I am looking for a sunshade that fits the dimensions of the RV windshield. I bought sunshades for my other vehicles that were exact fits for the windshields and would like to find one for the RV. I have the curtain for overnight parking; however, I need one for everyday use during the day while the RV is parked at stores, restaurants, parks, etc.

Eurocampers.com has a really nice three piece set. You will find it under Eurovan Interior Accessories. They just got them back in stock last Friday. I have a 2003 and they fit perfectly. Nice quality, made in Italy.

SpiritJudy is offline   Reply With Quote