Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2018, 02:12 AM   #1

Default TV and VCR Removal

I have removed the 9 inch television and VCR that are mounted in our Rialta with a view to installing a flatscreen TV and DVD player in the back section. My question is if anyone has done the same removal do you know if there is a replacement piece of moulding which screws in flush to the opening that is left from removing the TV and it’s housing ? Also one of the wind up windows at the back does not shut properly the mechanism just keeps rotating and Leslie if you turn it
MyraBill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 01:03 PM   #2

I just removed the VCR, very simple just a bunch of screws. You can leave it out but you will have two holes in the back that feed the power and the AV cables. You can go to home depot or maybe an auto parts store to find a rubber stop to place over them. I might place the shelf back in and using it as additional storage and place non-slip contact paper on the bottom. As for the front TV I replaced it with a small LCD TV and used the existing mount to screw in the mount for the LCD TV.
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote