Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-09-2016, 06:10 PM   #1

Default Wanted rialta v6 , twin beds,

We live just outside of Montreal QC and are looking to purchase a 2000 and up twin bed Rialta, willing to drive up to 500 miles for a nice Rialta.
Thank you
Dianne
ennaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 05:18 PM   #2
Gold Member

Default Buying a Rialta

Hi, I hope you find a suitable Rialta. These are truly great and unique units. You might want to check out the features and model year differences at Baldy's site. Winnebago Rialta Motor Home. Here are a couple of hints for your search.

The 22FD Twin is the model you are looking for. The FD has two options either a double or the twins. The HD and QD models are both the convertible dinette models.

The VR6 models come with two engines. The earlier years to 2001 have the 12 valve engine that is about 165 hp. The 2002 and later models have a more powerful 24 valve engine with 200 hp.

If your search takes you south of the border and you're willing to pay the foreign exchange visit the Registrar of Imported Vehicles site on the steps to import a vehicle to Canada.

I have a 2002 HD model that I bought in Wash state when the dollar was at par. I found a better selection in the US by going through all the craigslists as well as RV sites for cities within my search area.

Regards
Gary
Delta,Bc
Bertiboo is offline   Reply With Quote