Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-30-2019, 02:10 PM   #1

Default Wheel lug-nut cover for 2017 Roadtrek 190 P

I am missing the lug nut cover part of the wheel cover on my Chevrolet Express van, Roadtrek 190 p. It is not a Chevrolet part and I am searching for a replacement but I don't know where to look for Roadtrek parts now that Roadtrek is in receiver ship.
boslanding@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 02:15 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boslanding@gmail.com View Post
I am missing the lug nut cover part of the wheel cover on my Chevrolet Express van, Roadtrek 190 p. It is not a Chevrolet part and I am searching for a replacement but I don't know where to look for Roadtrek parts now that Roadtrek is in receiver ship.

What wheels are on your van? If they are aluminum, they would be by AR and would only have a cover in middle of wheel and not over the lugnuts.

The factory wheels would have removable wheel cover that goes over central hub cover that includes lug nut covers that screw onto the lug nuts to hold the hub cover on.

The central cover on the hub, with the lug nut covers is a Chevy factory piece and available in aftermarket like on ebay. The lugnut covers that go in the central cover are also available loose in aftermarket. The wheelcover itself is made by Wheelskins.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:52 AM   #3

I searched eBay and other internet websites with no luck. The cover I need has: "PD-CAPSX-P8023" imprinted on it and a paper sticker with "P-8032" printed on it. I have also contacted a local Roadtrek dealer with this information hoping that maybe they can help.
The search goes on.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:57 PM   #4
Platinum Member

Quote:
I searched eBay and other internet websites with no luck. The cover I need has: "PD-CAPSX-P8023" imprinted on it and a paper sticker with "P-8032" printed on it. I have also contacted a local Roadtrek dealer with this information hoping that maybe they can help.
The search goes on.

That would mean you have the aluminum wheels of the newer style, it appears.

That part number seems to indicate that it was made a company called Lexani, who I have never heard of personally, but there are lots of wheel manufacturers out there now.

It is highly likely that the wheel and cap are some version of one of their standard wheels, but perhaps with a different logo or such on the cap.

You probably want to contact Lexani and see what they say about it.

https://lexani.com
Old 10-01-2019, 01:23 PM   #5

Thanks Booster. I have sent an email to Lexani asking for their help.
Old 10-01-2019, 01:31 PM   #6
Platinum Member

This is probably what you have for wheels and cap.

It is a logo for Roadtrek in the center, so that is why no numbers will show up on general searches, I assume.

These guys have a lot of pix of the caps they can get for Lexani, so you might be able to match up the style to a non logo one from them.

https://www.centercapsdirect.com/Lex...g_821-7-1.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg watermark.jpg (320.7 KB, 124 views)
Old 10-01-2019, 11:31 PM   #7
Platinum Member

Thanks Booster....your are going to help a host of folks with the Lexani info. Ron
Old 10-08-2019, 03:56 PM   #8

Yes, that's my wheel and cap. I will followup with the link you supplied.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:11 PM   #9
Platinum Member

Quote:
Yes, that's my wheel and cap. I will followup with the link you supplied.

Be aware that the pic if from a Roadtrek picture and not from the site linked.

The part number you gave is indicative that the site is the manufacturer, though.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:13 AM   #10

No luck with Center Cap Direct. Their database did not list the part number on my cap
I called Fretz RV near Philadelphia and the parts guy said to call him back in 2 or 3 weeks and he expects to be able to get parts from Roadtrek then.
Old 10-09-2019, 02:18 AM   #11
Platinum Member

Quote:
No luck with Center Cap Direct. Their database did not list the part number on my cap
I called Fretz RV near Philadelphia and the parts guy said to call him back in 2 or 3 weeks and he expects to be able to get parts from Roadtrek then.

Have you contacted Lexani who is the manufacturer yet?

Earlier link again

https://lexani.com
Old 09-22-2020, 05:55 PM   #12

I am in exactly the same situation - same cap, same part number. I contacted Lexani, but they sent me to a local tire store. I can’t find it anywhere else. Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
lifelonglaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 07:02 PM   #13

I have had no luck with any of these leads in finding a cover to fit my Chevrolet wheel lug nut cover. I haven't looked for several months. Salvage form a wrecked Roadtrek or maybe a dealers old inventory may be our only Possibility.
Old 04-12-2022, 07:00 PM   #14

Default Chevrolet Express 210P wheel lug nut cover

Just wondering if anyone has located a source for buying a wheel lug nut cover(s) for a 2015 Chevrolet Express 210P.

During an oil change, my lug nut cover(s) were damaged during a tire rotation. The covers are made of plastic and I should have removed them myself before going to an oil change. The oil tech put the damaged cover on and I lost it along the highway on a recent trip.

As others have said, the lug cap has stamped inside PD-CAPSX-P8023.

It seems the steel wheels were a Roadtrek-only design, thus requiring special wheel center caps.

I have checked with mobiliferv.ca. They will only sell a wheel and cap together.

Wish I had a 3D scanner and printer to make my own.

Paul
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PXL_20220311_193313501 (1).jpg (206.6 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg PXL_20220311_193304351 (1).jpg (200.3 KB, 7 views)
Roady210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 03:11 PM   #15

For a long time, I tried to find a wheel nut cover for Chevrolet, but it turned out that they do not make these covers. It turned out to be almost impossible to get them, so I decided that I would make such a lid myself and the necessary dimensions. In the beginning, I had to buy bolts in Scrooz and several wheel covers of a larger diameter. The next step was to remove the excess metal so that the part would fit under my wheels. Sometimes, I make a part myself or ask someone not to spend all the time searching.
StewamEmiya37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2022, 11:10 PM   #16

Default Nice work on the DIY

Sounds like a good project that is past my aptitude. I wish someone stateside would make some decent ones and sell them.
lifelonglaugh is offline   Reply With Quote