Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

2022 Thor Tellaro LT

Registry
RV Name
Year 2022
Make Thor
Model Tellaro LT
Length 21
2022 Thor Tellaro LT
Comments: 3 / Views: 1528
Old 04-28-2021, 04:57 PM   #2

Default Newbie Question for Tellaro LT

We just bought a 2022 Tellaro LT that we will take delivery of later this summer. I have seen comments about sewer hose storage, and I have seen the Stowaway2 solution That looks like the long-term solution. What I need is a short-term fix for the 2,000 mile trip home from the dealer. Has anyone come up with a short-term fix for the the sewer hose storage? I was on a chat with Thor yesterday, and that didn't shed much light.
Lawrence L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2021, 10:19 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrence L. View Post
We just bought a 2022 Tellaro LT that we will take delivery of later this summer. I have seen comments about sewer hose storage, and I have seen the Stowaway2 solution That looks like the long-term solution. What I need is a short-term fix for the 2,000 mile trip home from the dealer. Has anyone come up with a short-term fix for the the sewer hose storage? I was on a chat with Thor yesterday, and that didn't shed much light.
I installed a sewer storage tube under the bike rack. It's black, same as the rack. Hardly noticeable. It's adjustable for length so I set it to the same width as the bike rack. Works much better than the factory storage- which will not accommodate a standard length hose.
PhilP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2023, 11:59 AM   #4

Lawrence, Have you had any problems with the BM Pro module (if you have one). I have a 2023 Tellaro 20J, bought in July 2022, will not show battery voltage or capacity? Battery's are good. I work mobile out of my van and sometimes not hooked up for more than 3 days!
squareknot is offline   Reply With Quote