Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-21-2019, 12:49 AM   #1

Default La Mesa RV

Any experience with La Mesa RV? $85000 for a 2018 Regency XALTA LX MS330 with 48 miles seems very low
www.lamesarv.com/2018-Regency- -DN108166
ALQSJNU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 02:09 AM   #2
Platinum Member

Which LaMesa? They often add $1000 for dealer prep.
Rockwood27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 03:25 AM   #3
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALQSJNU View Post
Any experience with La Mesa RV? $85000 for a 2018 Regency XALTA LX MS330 with 48 miles seems very low
www.lamesarv.com/2018-Regency- -DN108166
Welcome to the forum ALQSJNU!

While I don't care for their custom grille, their price does seem too good given it is nearly 50% off MSRP. It is on a '2016 chassis, so there could be a misprint that it is really a left-over '2017 model. Still, a good deal if true.

The invoice is kind of hard to read, but it looks pretty well loaded out. Built on a premium Mercedes chassis with full safety features and a 3KW Diesel generator (wow).

At that price, if it had the features and layout you like, might be a great deal.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 04:04 AM   #4
Platinum Member

That paint style looks very... 2004...

Been years since they put the dark stuff along the bottom like that.
2011 LTV Libero
2004 GWV Classic Supreme
mumkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 06:13 PM   #5

I used La Mesa at St. Lucie, Florida to go over my first ever RV... Roadtrek. They were terrible! Charged an arm and a leg, did not do everything said they had done and kept it for 6 weeks constantly putting me at end of list. NEVER WILL GO BACK AND WILL SPREAD THE WORD. Florida La Mesa is awful.
sally4157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 08:54 AM   #6

Smile La Mesa RV Deals

Yes, I have purchased two RV’s from La Mesa, one in San Diego, CA and one in La Mesa, AZ. Both were great deals. Also, when I sold the first one, received a fair price as a trade. My only issues with them is they do so much business, it is difficult to get enough attention to go thru the coach properly on purchase. Service appointments are also a challenge, as they always seem extremely busy, with long wait times for appointments. That said, I would buy from them again as offer fantastic deals, with no hidden cost as suggested by others. They buy in high volume and also clearance inventory and sell at lower than average prices.
Gmbalogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2019, 03:37 PM   #7

Default La Mesa

We purchased 2018 Xalta from La Mesa, Mesa. Unit was transported from San Diego. Wanted to purchase in Tucson, it wouldn’t deal. Regency, a brand we love, has been, significantly discounted. We , too, paid close to price being quoted. Regency has been great to deal with. I agree with earlier poster about volume and PDI, etc. However, my local La Mesa, Tucson, has been great. Considering a Mercedes body, and some nice features like diesel gen, rather than propane, fits our needs. It is on 2016 MB chassis.

When time comes - Years from now - if MB ever puts in decent nav system, I would do business with Regency and La Mesa again.
2blacklabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2019, 12:55 AM   #8
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blacklabs View Post
We purchased 2018 Xalta from La Mesa, Mesa. Unit was transported from San Diego. Wanted to purchase in Tucson, it wouldn’t deal. Regency, a brand we love, has been, significantly discounted. We , too, paid close to price being quoted. Regency has been great to deal with. I agree with earlier poster about volume and PDI, etc. However, my local La Mesa, Tucson, has been great. Considering a Mercedes body, and some nice features like diesel gen, rather than propane, fits our needs. It is on 2016 MB chassis.

When time comes - Years from now - if MB ever puts in decent nav system, I would do business with Regency and La Mesa again.
Welcome to the forum 2blacklabs!

Good information for the OP.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote