Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-13-2021, 02:33 PM   #1

Default Pleasure way 2011 lexor Propane refill issue

I am on a 6 month road trip in our 2011 lexor which I have owned for a year two issues have popped up (1) I hit a piece of re-tread tire on the highway which snapped off the water tank drain value can anyone steer me in the right direction for a replacement part (I was able to un-thread the broken value,from the water tank) (2) I am having a hard time getting my propane tank refilled the problem seems to be the the refill nozzle can not line up with my tanks inlet because of the rear bumper gets in the way has anyone else had this problem if so what is the solution. thanks for any input you may have.

Best Bob S
rpns51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2021, 08:52 PM   #2
Platinum Member

You may need an extension piece, some refillers will have one on hand:
https://nashfuel.ecrater.com/p/18223...alve-extension

Just keep going to places until you find somebody who can fill it, then you'll know what it takes to get the job done.
Stevemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 06:24 PM   #3
Platinum Member

I have the same model. Depends on who is filling the tank. They need to know what extension, or removing their extension will easily solve the problem for filling up the propane. A couple of years back I would go to the same place. One guy had no problem, the other had a hard time. After seeing what the one guy did, I explained it to the other one and the issue was resolved. 09 Chevy Lexor TS
ChicagoTom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 07:44 PM   #4
Platinum Member

06 lexor- I have had fillers complain about mine, and others who just filled it

on my last fill at a fred meyer in tillamook, I watched the filler select from a double handful of fittings and adapters

and we talked about the weather while he routinely filled my tank

I asked and he told me that having the correct fitting is the key, "they are all different"

ah, website not letting me post a pic at present

the water tank drain looks like a nothing special hardware store drain, you should be able to turn whats left of the old one out

mike
mkguitar is offline   Reply With Quote