Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2022, 12:46 PM   #1

Default Pleasure Way Ontour 2.2 Galley Storage

I recently rented a 2019 Roadtrek Zion SRT for a 1,00 mile 4 day trip with my DW and cat. We had a great time except the driving position for me in the RAM cab was very uncomfortable. So we are looking at other options tp purchase and also believe we want to extend our space to either 21' or 22' and preferably on the Transit.

Pleasure Way seems to check many of the boxes except for what appears to be a dearth of galley storage. We were amazed at what we store in the Roadtrek with the pullout pantry, huge pot and pan pull out drawer and, as I recall, 4 shelves under the sink as well as a utensil drawer. While we haven't been able to step in a Ontour, form what I can tell from videos, none of that storage, except for 1 pull out drawer and shelf under the sink, exists on the Ontour 2.2.

I realize this will be a series of compromises, as the Ontour gives you a very large bath for a B van, and the build quality is top notch.
tgoulart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2023, 12:35 AM   #2

My wife and I own a 2023 PW Ontour 2.2.
I think based on the age of your post, you may have been seeing the videos of the old 2021.5 model with limited galley storage due to placement of the micro under the range. The new layout has three large drawers and under sink shelves, as they moved the micro above the fridge opposite the range.

I hope that helps.