Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-30-2016, 11:53 PM   #1
Bronze Member

Default Pleasure-Way TV antenna--Winegard Rayzar Automatic

We are in the process of planning a Class B Sprinter build. We are looking at this TV antenna for the van. I read recently that Pleasure-Way is using it on their Class Bs. Does anyone have any experience with it on a Pleasure-Way Class B Sprinter that they could share? Thanks.
mechmike10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 09:19 PM   #2

It works great. We have it on New PW Plateau FL. One of the easiest I have ever used. No need to crank it down while in motion. Even on the Highway just push a button on the controller and it rotates to find the strongest stations. it has two other buttons to fine tune stations that are not very strong. The unit does not stick up as high on the roof as the AC unit. I have one Flat screen in my Garage on a flat style HD antenna. The Rayzar pulls in many more stations than my stationary HD ant.
HortMi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 02:30 PM   #3
Bronze Member

Thanks. That what I was hoping to hear.
Old 06-25-2016, 11:24 PM   #4

Smile Winegard

We have had our Lexor with Winegard for only about a month but have tried it in a few places and LOVE it. You can't get easier- just turn it on and push the scan button and it does all the work, then tells you how many channels it found. Then, you tell your TV to auto scan and in about 5 minutes, they all tune in.
Of course, metropolitan areas will find MANY channels, but other remote places, there may be no signal. This is our first experience with any RV or antenna system so we have nothing to compare it to but for newbies, we are very happy with it!
CarolMerrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 10:33 PM   #5
Bronze Member

Also thanks. It looks like a vast improvement over other options for a Sprinter Class B, but I'm happy to hear from some with experience.
Old 07-01-2016, 02:55 AM   #6

Also just hooked up a Amazon Fire Stick. Most RV parks have internet.It also worked Great.Just for kicks I cut off the WIFI and used my phone as a Hot spot. Worked Great for Netflix and Amazon Prime. But make sure you have the right Data plan because it will eat up you cell plan if you don't have an unlimited one.
Happy RIVING !
HortMi is offline   Reply With Quote