Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-01-2020, 02:39 PM   #1

Default PW Ascent Towel Rack Replacement Ideas

We dont find much value in the towel rack in the Ascent (we use the hooks instead.) What might be valuable would be some type of basket or containers in its place. Has anyone done anything creative with that spot? Thanks.

Happy New Year.
ccjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 04:03 PM   #2

Default Towel Rod in PW Ascent

I'm still using the towel rack, but was surprised to see that the PW Ascent didn't come with a toilet paper holder! I purchased one from Amazon that sticks in place; it will be interesting to see if it stays on during a shower.

I also installed a plastic bag holder on the wall next to the shower head; I use it to recycle shopping and vegetable bags to use for trash or dog poop.
YorkshireMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 07:03 PM   #3

i cut down a shoe bag and attached to towel rack
put my shampoos creams etc in the shoe pockets and it wont fall down because the towel rack is very secure
Denise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2020, 11:19 AM   #4
Platinum Member

I'm not sure of the brand configuration, but I assume that the towel bar in question is mounted on something, such as the back of a door (?).

Many of us have used shoe pockets, but I screwed ours directly to the door (did not hang it from a bar). This one is from Container Store and I had to cut off the 4th column of pockets to make it fit. I use it for small linens, maps and other literature, paracords, barf bags, kitchen stuff, etc.

This shows a closet door mount, but if you have a shower curtain in your wet bath, it could be pulled in front of whatever is mounted on the back of that door to keep it from getting wet.

InterBlog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 04:59 PM   #5

That's a great idea. Thanks. I am also incorporating a couple of 3M command bathroom gadgets on the sink side.
ccjr is offline   Reply With Quote