Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-15-2019, 01:55 PM   #1

Default PW Lexor Bathroom Light

So we got our new '20 Lexor FL yesterday and this post rates up at the top of dumbest question ever; I can't find the bathroom light switch. They come on with the main battery switch and don't show up on the lighting screen for the 7" touch panel. Any help?
jimservice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 03:58 PM   #2
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimservice View Post
So we got our new '20 Lexor FL yesterday and this post rates up at the top of dumbest question ever; I can't find the bathroom light switch. They come on with the main battery switch and don't show up on the lighting screen for the 7" touch panel. Any help?
Welcome to the forum jimservice!

Not a dumb question at all, just part of the learning curve. I'd had my class b for many months when I was still learning something new about it every day. Now, after 1-1/2 yrs., I still learn something new about it every month.

Someone on this forum with your model will be along to answer your question, but if they haven't done so my Monday, just call Pleasureway with any questions you have.

Your new Lexor is on the Promaster chassis and comes standard with 200ah lithium batteries right? They are nice well-built rigs. You will really enjoy yours.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 04:31 PM   #3

So my wife goes into the bathroom and pushes the lights off. So simple--I had completely overthought it.

Hope this brings you a little joy.
jimservice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 08:59 PM   #4
Platinum Member

Just one of many surprises you'll have with your rv. May they all be as pleasant as this one.
rowiebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 04:49 PM   #5
Bronze Member

You actually push on the light itself. Welcome and enjoy your new Lexor. We have a Lexor TS with 17,000 miles in 13 months. We’re enjoying a PW rally in Big Timber, MT as I type this.
svIntuition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 06:03 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimservice View Post
Top of the ceiling are 2 push lights-one at each end.
Kdbjones is offline   Reply With Quote