After the windows were sealed the next step was to address the cabinets. This is the only photo I have of them before they were resurfaced. As you can see they were extremely faded and worn looking.
I wanted to brighten up the interior and make it look fresh and up to date. I had every cabinet door resurfaced and repainted white.
I even had the cupholder resurfaced and sprayed white as well to match. It came out looking great.
I still have not gotten the door back and some other cabinets I will upload the rest of the photos when I get them back.
After this was the floors I removed all the carpet down to the bare wood.
Once all the carpet was stripped and everything was swept out I flex sealed it with black flex seal.
Next was wood selection. I went with a really nice hardwood floor that my roommate scavenged from a job site that he was working on. Did not want to do laminate because I did not want to risk it bubbling up from liquids getting spilt on them.
We sized them and cut them to shape next
Finished up the floor we ran it all the way from behind the bucket seats to the bathroom and stopped there because I am doing a tile floor in the bathroom and in front of the bucket seats because it would have been to hard to do wood in the front with the angles. Floor came out looking better than I could have imagined.
.... To be continued