Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-10-2020, 01:46 PM   #1
Platinum Member

Arrow Building A Pantry

Took a break from my toilet adventure and finished most of the work on the pantry. The drawer fronts and closet door are still missing, but they will be added much later. Meanwhile, I will take all the closet parts down again, put finishes and Formica where they have to go, work on the electric and insulation behind it, before the final assembly.
Van Williams

CargoVanConversion.com
cargovanconversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2020, 07:58 PM   #2
Platinum Member

I hadn't visited your site in a while - all I can say is ........ I shouldn't have waited so long. Some great info! Great site.
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 02:10 AM   #3
Platinum Member

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by markopolo View Post
I hadn't visited your site in a while - all I can say is ........ I shouldn't have waited so long. Some great info! Great site.

I should have posted more often, and it's good to hear from you again. Anybody from New Brunswick is a friend of mine
I am getting towards the end of the build, but it will still take me some time. Had hoped to have moved in it permanently around this time. Got it all in great detail in about 200 YouTube videos and hope to have inspired some of my viewers.
Wish you well.
Van Williams

CargoVanConversion.com
Old 02-14-2020, 11:47 AM   #4
Platinum Member

Arrow Building A Pantry Video

YouTube Link: https://youtu.be/PXnr2gX-bbI

This pantry is located above the passenger side wheel well. The bottom half consists of four drawers, the top half has three dividers.
Like all the other cabinets in the van, the doors and drawer fronts will be installed at a later time. And there is also still some work to be done at the top of the cabinet regarding the shower.
To finish this project, I will install a separate upper cabinet between the pantry and the sliding door next.
Van Williams

CargoVanConversion.com

Tags
mod, pantry, storage, woodworking