Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 09-08-2016, 01:29 AM   #1
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 183
Default Replace Reading Lights Roadtrek Pop 190

I am having a tough time figuring out how to remove the reading lights in the rear of my 2004 Roadtrek Popular 190. The manuals are useless in this regard. Does anyone know how to remove them so I can swap out the incandescent bulbs with LEDs?
__________________

ManWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 02:32 AM   #2
BBQ
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: East
Posts: 2,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWonder View Post
I am having a tough time figuring out how to remove the reading lights in the rear of my 2004 Roadtrek Popular 190. The manuals are useless in this regard. Does anyone know how to remove them so I can swap out the incandescent bulbs with LEDs?

You are not the first one to encounter this problem.

Do a search; there are a few threads on this topic.
__________________

BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 11:56 AM   #3
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 183
Default

Thanks, I have searched & searched to no avail so I finally posted the question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQ View Post
You are not the first one to encounter this problem.

Do a search; there are a few threads on this topic.
ManWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 12:08 PM   #4
BBQ
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: East
Posts: 2,484
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManWonder View Post
Thanks, I have searched & searched to no avail so I finally posted the question.
You are right, the search function is a pain. I tried and couldn't find anything either.

This one is for PW. Maybe this is the one I had in mind.

http://www.classbforum.com/forums/f5...-led-3907.html
BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 12:41 PM   #5
Bud
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: LA
Posts: 840
Default

This may assist, a start:

Roadtrek Modifications/ Mods, RV Upgrades /Modificatios, Campgrounds, Class B Mods / Modifications.: DIY: Replacing the Reading Light Halogen Bulb with LED

Bud
Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 12:43 PM   #6
Bud
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: LA
Posts: 840
Default

I forgot to ask ManWonder, did you install the second group 27?

Bud


Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 01:40 PM   #7
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Northern VA, USA
Posts: 183
Default

The rig already had a second one - got lucky on this one.
__________________

ManWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
reading lights

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.