Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-21-2019, 04:12 PM   #1

Default Hello from Long Beach, CA

After many years of daydreams and imagining, I will be picking up my first Class B later this week. It is a 2001 Roadtrek 170V on the Dodge chassis. I am looking forward to a lot of fun with the van, and I am sure a lot of challenges are ahead too. Thank you all in advance for being a great resource for the Class B community, and I am looking forward to getting on the road with all of you!
theleftymop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 11:10 AM   #2
Platinum Member

Welcome to the forum!
markopolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 03:17 AM   #3

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleftymop View Post
After many years of daydreams and imagining, I will be picking up my first Class B later this week. It is a 2001 Roadtrek 170V on the Dodge chassis. I am looking forward to a lot of fun with the van, and I am sure a lot of challenges are ahead too. Thank you all in advance for being a great resource for the Class B community, and I am looking forward to getting on the road with all of you!
Good Luck!
simplytheblest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 05:05 PM   #4
Bronze Member

Welcome! I too is new to RV camping 2 months into it have learned a lot about our 2000 190 Popular we have loved it so far! Good luck with your RV.
Monstermash74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 03:45 PM   #5
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfichman View Post
Just saw this forum. 2008 Roadtrek RS, bought it new and love it. None of the fancy electronics, but it has been a great rig.
Doing another cross country trip this winter from Las Cruces NM to VA & down to FL and along the gulf back to NM
I look forward to sharing info.

Welcome to the Class B Forum:

Lots of fun and helpful members here on the Class Bs in General.

If you do head down to Florida checkout http://CampFlorida.com As this may be helpful in finding that special RV Park somewhere in the state of Florida.

Also, if you do any Wal-Mart Boondocking Stops this may be a useful link. Enjoy and safe TRAVELS. You can also find RV PARKS above in CAMPGROUNDS. Wal-Mart Parking locator & Bed & Briefest
http://www.allstays.com/c/wal-mart-locations.htm

Now as for this Forum you may want to make note of the above two MENUs. The top Menu will open the forums for your reviews and feedbacks. The next MENU below is your MENU for inputting what you want fellow members to know about you. Please Click USER CP on the top left under the main menu and once open start at the top and slowly take them to step by step letting this forum know what you want about yourself, RV, Travels, History Thanks look forward to more POST.

Also, from time to time, you may get a note email from the administrators which you will find under your NAME on the top right.

Thanks for JOINING and Welcome to the Class B Forum. Safe Travels, Happy Trails and enjoy the adventures. Welcome.