Old 05-23-2019, 12:59 AM   #31
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJ View Post
A bit painstaking, perhaps, but check the brochures on the Roadtrek website for the shower/bath configuration.

That is what I tried to do, but it appears the brochures have been removed and only user manuals now by year and model. You can still Google them all individually and probably find copies of them various places, though.

booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 04:41 AM   #32
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by booster View Post
I think the 190 enclosed bath size really makes us glad we have an older one with the aisle shower. Bathroom takes half the space and the shower is full height with no toilet and sink to work around. If a person wanted to, the dropped floor would allow doubling the shower size by just increasing the track length and a longer shower curtain. We don't normally shower in the van either, and this way we also don't waste the extra space.
From what I’ve seen, Popular models with the enclosed wet bath still have the aisle shower pan. My 2014 does. You can shower either way: seated in the enclosure or standing in the aisle.

I don’t consider the wet bath space wasted, because having the commode fully enclosed is something we prefer.

Jon in AZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 10:52 AM   #33
Platinum Member

I was there yesterday and was able to open the pdf files for '93, 97, and 00. I was comparing mine against my brothers RT's. Just out of curiosity.

Here's for '00.

https://www.roadtrek.com/wp-content/...model_year.pdf

HTH.
'98 Kawasaki KLR650
SteveJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 11:51 AM   #34
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJ View Post
I was there yesterday and was able to open the pdf files for '93, 97, and 00. I was comparing mine against my brothers RT's. Just out of curiosity.

Here's for '00.

https://www.roadtrek.com/wp-content/...model_year.pdf

HTH.

Glad you mentioned that. They moved them from the "owners" area to the "models" area of the top menu. It certainly make more sense where it is now than before. It happened, I think, when the website went dark and then came back during the early days of the closing, probably to to get rid of all the Hymer references and such.
booster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 12:37 PM   #35
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by booster View Post
Glad you mentioned that. They moved them from the "owners" area to the "models" area of the top menu. It certainly make more sense where it is now than before. It happened, I think, when the website went dark and then came back during the early days of the closing, probably to to get rid of all the Hymer references and such.
Glad to help.

'98 Kawasaki KLR650
SteveJ is offline   Reply With Quote