Okay, third time's a charm with Craigslist.
New link: https://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/rvs/6130598328.html
Some more info here in the event CL does something weird to my ad again...
We are selling our 1997 Roadtrek 190 Popular class B for $18,400. Looks and runs superbly for its age! We're switching to something with 4WD for greater off-road accessibility.
- 123k miles - starts up and runs great, no mechanical issues
- Nice after-market stereo plus amp that includes bluetooth, usb, aux input (also links to your Pandora/iHeartRadio accounts if you have those)
- Outside shower hookup and inside is a wet bath
- Onan generator
- Captains chairs and table up front
- Lounge setup in the back with ample table room
- Seats in back arrange to make a king size bed
- Lots and lots of storage cupboards
- 6 feet of stand up headroom!
Everything works and runs great! Engine starts and runs smoothly, generator also starts and runs well, all electrics and outlets, all sensors, heater + themostat, water pump and faucets, house battery (charges and holds its charge well), tanks and propane, refrigerator (albeit a tad finicky when van is parked unevenly), two burner stove, and everything functions on shore power as expected.
A few items we've temporarily removed and currently in dry storage (we can easily retrieve and put these components back in if you want them):
- microwave (works great, we just didn't need a microwave!)
- third bucket seat behind the passenger seat
Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see more photos!