Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-21-2020, 04:25 PM   #1

Default '2000 Xplorer 230XLW FOR SALE

Rare ‘2000 Xplorer 230XLW!!! Must be seen to be appreciated! Only 39.562 original miles!

Sleeps 4 individuals but rear beds/couches can be converted to a king-sized bed.

Full maintenance history available. Brand new refrigerator installed in 2018. Onan generator and small solar panel on top make it great for dry camping. Has air-ride shocks. Brakes and tires were done a few years ago. Located near Green Bay, Wisconsin. Dodge 3500 Chassis.
mschw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 04:43 PM   #2
Gold Member

price? Pictures?
nicaland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 05:15 PM   #3

Default Xplorer 230XLW $22,500 (photos attached)

Ah! Sorry! $22,500.00 and I will try to attach some photos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0286.JPG (107.5 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0301.JPG (86.6 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0305.JPG (102.3 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0295.JPG (76.7 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0298.JPG (85.0 KB, 29 views)
Old 06-21-2020, 05:31 PM   #4
Gold Member

Super nice looking rig. I haven't seen too many of these with a four seat configuration; a great multi-purpose layout for a small family, I recon. My guess is that at this price it should go quick!
Old 06-25-2020, 07:33 PM   #5

Interested! However, I am in Oregon and so unless you are heading my way, you are too far from me.
sanfordzeitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 01:56 AM   #6
Gold Member

Agreed. Good luck in selling this rig amigo.
Old 06-29-2020, 01:49 AM   #7

Default ***SOLD *** Sold in a few days. Thanks for looking!

My Xplorer had lots of inquiries and sold in a few days. Thanks to everybody who looked at it and contacted me!!!

This is a great forum. I'm going to stay on it even though I currently don't own an RV...

Thanks!

Mike
Old 06-29-2020, 02:17 AM   #8
Bud
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschw View Post
My Xplorer had lots of inquiries and sold in a few days. Thanks to everybody who looked at it and contacted me!!!

This is a great forum. I'm going to stay on it even though I currently don't own an RV...

Thanks!

Mike
Good News, thank you.

Bud
Bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2020, 10:58 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschw View Post

Thanks!

Mike
Glad to hear you had a great turn around. I have a 99 very similar to yours, it had been my moms and ironically it is 6 years today that she passed and I had been thinking it is time for a new home she needs to be enjoyed. We had it parked at our friends Bait and Tackle store here on the Eastern Shore of VA land had gotten lots of inquires. I was at a loss on what I should list it at, but your post has come as a Godsend. At the time we parked her she had been running when we went to start her up about a year ago we found out she needs a new fuel pump other than that all else was good. So now I am wondering the best course of action to go ... do I repair the pump and then list? or sell without repair? Will that drastically change the price? I realize to those who really know about these gems what the value could be to someone. It is a battle of emotions for me right now because I do not have to sell but I would like for her to be used and enjoyed, this was my moms retirement goal that she did not get to the joy out of it as much as she deserved ad I know what her investment was. Based on where you listed yours has at least given me an idea. I will probably post a question about the fuel pump and go from there. Thank you
Chgogirl1171 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
xplorer dodge